The exhibition will be on display at Bryggens Museum for three months starting from the opening at the beginning of September 2017.
– The artefacts will be displayed in secure cases because of their high value, but you will be able to get as close as security permits.
– Will it be possible to take pictures?
– Yes, photography will be permitted. We will also launch a range of hashtags that we will link to the exhibition. One of them will be #legenderigull. We want as many people as possible to use social media to share their photographs of the exhibits and their experience of the exhibition.
If you are in Bergen in the autumn, you cannot let this opportunity pass. Visit the exhibition, says the project manager and encourages everyone to come.
– This is a «once in a lifetime» experience. The exhibition is highly unlikely to return to Norway, says Riise and concludes:
– For all those who have an idea about how spectacular an archaeological exhibition can be, and for all those who want to see the «Indiana Jones» collection, this is your chance.